[Openchrome-users] mplayer 1.0rc1 openchrome patch updates

spood userforum
Tue Oct 31 14:23:33 PST 2006

Re: mplayer 1.0rc1 openchrome patch updates
> mplayer 1.0rc1 is out. This version of mplayer 1.0rc1 has a version of
> bob deinterlacing that is not the same as the bob deinterlacing in the
> openchrome patch. This bob deinterlacing was added in SVN version 20250.
>
> I have attached a tarball with three patches:
> MPlayer-1.0rc-openchrome_xvmc_vld.patch,
> MPlayer-1.0rc1-remove_bobdeint.patch and
> MPlayer-1.0rc1-openchrome_bob.patch.
>
> The openchrome_xvmc_vld patch is the openchrome patch without the
> openchrome bob deinterlacing (which includes deint-bob, deint-one and
> tv-clip). The remove_bobdeint patch is a patch to remove MPlayer bob
> deinterlacing after the openchrome_xvmc_vld patch is applied. The
> openchrome_bob patch is a patch that adds the openchrome bob
> deinterlacing after the MPlayer bob deinterlacing has been removed.
>
> I have not tested the mplayer bob deinterlacing support.

To what SVN version do these patches apply? I tried 20250 and the remove_bobeint patch failed. I tried 20400 and all patches applied successfully, but compilation failed.

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwikitiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_reply_threadId=2369&comments_parentId=2278&post_reply=1#form>