[Openchrome-users] Using TV and LCD

Ellington Santos ellingtonsantos
Wed Sep 6 18:58:30 PDT 2006

This quest is very cool! I will try explain what happen:

When I set the option "ActiveDevice" to "TV,LCD", only LCD shows the
image. When I use "TV", the TV shows the image, but my panel shows
white and black interlaced lines and a bright moving like a plasma. I
fear that it can damage my LCD.
My notebook has a key the change active display device. It doesn't work.
My hardware is a notebook equipped with via k8n800. I'm using lastest
openchrome revision, X.org 6.9 and acceleration is working well
(600.000FPS in glxgears)

--
Ellington Santos
ellingtonsantos at gmail.com