[Openchrome-users] SPAM-LOW: Re: HD resolution problem (EN12000, VT1625)

Crax crax
Wed Sep 13 13:28:19 PDT 2006

> > Hi
> >
> > I am running a diskless minimyth installation on a VIA EN12000 board. It has
> > output for Component via a YCbCr connection.
>
> So do you indeed have a breakout cable?  Do you mind telling me where
> you acquired it?
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Chad

You are not the first one to ask, so I will share the answer with the list.

The cable I use is home made, so I can't tell you where to get it, but I have made a VERY simple instruction about it here:
http://www.rokamp.dk/thomas/ypbpr/ypbpr.html

/Thomas