[Openchrome-users] Hypothetically, what would it cost to pay someone to get the CN700 working?

fuzz userforum
Thu Sep 14 15:46:19 PDT 2006

Re: Hypothetically, what would it cost to pay someone to get the CN700 working?
Well I'm not having much success either in debugging the driver or getting any documentation.  No response from VIA on my NDA request.

Could someone answer this driver question?  If someone with a Pro chipset, could they use the non-Pro driver?  Is the Pro driver a superset of the non-Pro?  The reason I ask is that the non-Pro driver is rendering at least a black screen where the Pro driver is crashing trying to grab the decoder.  So I was thinking that we could get further debugging the non-pro driver.

On another side note, I briefly tried the S-Video connection and found that the driver couldn't find any modes.  Great...

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwikitiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_reply_threadId=1975&comments_parentId=1892&post_reply=1#form>