[Openchrome-users] CN400 resembles a brick on my house, they make a cool paperweight...

Chad masterclc
Tue Sep 19 11:48:38 PDT 2006

> My only advice is this:
> 1.) focus on xine. mplayer's 1080i video is choppy for me.
> 2.) I do *not* get a black screen using xine, so something with your
> xine or XvMC lib is messed up.
> 3.) Make sure you aren't running anything else when you test xine. For
> example, don't run mythfront in the background. It won't work.
>
> --

Will do, thanks for the ideas.  I'll remove all DRM and VIA remnants
from the system and reinstall from current SVN and CVS tomorrow and
test again.  I'll report back my results.

Thanks!

-Chad