[Openchrome-users] New branch created vt3336_branch

Jon Nettleton jon.nettleton
Tue Sep 26 10:24:02 PDT 2006

I have created a branch that has my first round of changes for the
K8M890/K8N890 chipsets.  This code is a work in progress. Specifically I
know that there is cursor corruption, gnome-terminal vte corruption, and
vte switching lockups.  I don't own any computers with this chipset so I
am doing the hacking as my time permits and my friend ( the one that
owns the laptop ) permits.  Once I have 2d squared away I will dive into
trying to get 3d working.  Any help is more than welcome, you can reach
me here or on IRC.

Jon