[Openchrome-users] 1625 TV encoder using S-Video output displays narrow image

Chad masterclc
Sat Sep 30 00:46:00 PDT 2006

>  Chad,
>  VT1625 is not supported. Please read the TV-out section of the wiki.
>
>  /Thomas

Thanks for the response!  Yes, definitely understand.  I was just
hoping someone had a 'breakthrough' on the VT1625 that they might
share.  Also, I figured providing the description of the change
between an older release (somewhere around 187 I believe) and the
latest (221 IIRC) might help to track down what changes were made.

Also as noted on that page:
http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=TVOut
It asks for comments.  I'll take a look at that other info and see if
I can tweak anything to make the 1625 work, at least produce an image.

Thanks!

-Chad