[Openchrome-users] [Q]: CX700M support

manu eallaud
Fri Apr 6 12:30:24 PDT 2007

	Hi all,
looking at the posts here it looks like we are getting closer and
closer to be supporting the CX700M. I'd like to know if we are close to
a full support of the mpeg2 hardware decoding on this chip and, perhaps
I'm asking too much here, will it support mpeg-4 (even h264)? I
remember that the mpeg4 support for CN400 was not done because it was
not worth it, so does this chip have the same problem?
Thx
Bye
Manu