[Openchrome-users] X exits with error "remove_proc_entry: 21/via at pci:0000:01:00.0 busy, count=2" while playing video files and when minimized the player gui

Benno Schulenberg bensberg
Fri Apr 13 15:20:55 PDT 2007

Prakash J Kokkatt wrote:
> Also I noticed that if i ran "glxgears" the gears are rotating
> not inside the gtk window;it is slightly outside the gtk
> window.if i move the window running glxgears,it garbles all over
> the screen,yet running outside the gtk window.

This has been fixed in the upstream Mesa git repository.  Build Mesa
from git, or wait for Mesa-6.5.3 to be released.

Sorry, I don't know anything about the video thing.  Is their any
additional info in the Xorg.0.log or the kernel log?

Benno