[Openchrome-users] pointers obtaining an EX15000G in the Netherlands

Martijn Smit expires-jan08
Sat Apr 14 01:40:00 PDT 2007

Hello to all,

I've been running a MythTV frontend for some time now and I'm
thinking about switching to an EX15000G (small, quite, component
output, fast, experimental, fun). Some month ago I have subscribed to
this mailinglist and while reading the list and reading other
resources on the net I think I'm ready for the plunge. Problem though
is that I cannot get my hands on an EX15000G quite easily here and
I've had it with customs with brand new stuff (time & money wise).

So, can someone provide me with a pointer where to obtain one
(conform market) here in the Netherlands? I've been on the search,
but it is difficult to get one through the ordinary channels. Please
reply to my e-mail address directly as I do not want to clod the list
with this info.

regards,
Martijn

--