[Openchrome-users] I2C patches [was: DVI-02 funkiness]

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx
Mon Apr 23 13:42:25 PDT 2007

Can someone please build a patched Openchrome driver with
the following and tell me if there are any issues with I2C
devices failing to respond that previous worked?

These diffs converge the Openchrome via_i2c.c with the Unichrome
code (which Luc claims is rock-solid) in a substantive way (there are
still some whitespace and debug macro diffs, but those aren't major).

I tried two different patches to test it out, one reading the DVI DDC,
the other one trying to identify the vendor/device registers on the
TMDS encoder (addresses 0xa0 and 0x70 respectively) without
success.

Thanks,

-Philip