[Openchrome-users] Build crashes

Ueland userforum
Thu Aug 2 00:49:56 PDT 2007

Re: Build crashes
> Ueland wrote:
> > Build crashes
> > Whatever version i try to build, the whole build fails.
> >
> > :::
> > In file included from via_driver.h:73,
> >                  from via_accel.c:45:
> > /usr/include/GL/glxint.h:28:19: error: GL/gl.h: No such file or directory
> > In file included from via_driver.h:73,
> >                  from via_accel.c:45:
> > /usr/include/GL/glxint.h:95: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'GLboolean'
> > make[2]: *** [via_accel.lo] Error 1
> > make[2]: Leaving directory `/tmp/openchrome/experimental_branch/unichrome'
> > make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> > make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/openchrome/experimental_branch'
> > make: *** [all] Error 2
> > root at torhenning-laptop:/tmp/openchrome/experimental_branch#
> >
> > ::::
> >

> > Ideas?
>
> Do really need the experimental branch? If you use a ubuntu/debian based
> distribution I have a working install script for you.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jelle

I managed to get it compiling now, but noting "worked"

The driver from trunk ended in "No screens found" error.
And the dev-driver ended in nothing more than a black screen, so i cant even get a console up to fix the problem..

Any ideas?

/Regards

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_reply_threadId=3788&comments_parentId=3770&post_reply=1#form>