[Openchrome-users] Playing DVDs with UniChrome Pro IGP

Iván Pérez Domínguez ivanperezdominguez
Tue Aug 14 02:42:16 PDT 2007

I have this video card, comes with a Via Motherboard. I'm trying to play
DVDs using MythTV's internal player, but it goes a little slow. I tried
everything I read on the website, nothing worked so far.

What do I exactly have to change to make it work?

Regards,
Ivan.

PS. I know I don't say too much, I usually prefer to send short emails
with a brief description of the issues so that those who think might be
ahelp can ask for the precise information they need. Including xorg.conf,
dmesg's output, /var/log/messages, the list of modules, and so on
beforehand