[Openchrome-users] drivers not working (VIA chrome 9HC)

Marco Pieruccetti pieru
Sun Dec 2 07:00:48 PST 2007

Hi,
i get the driver, compile/make/make-install it. My system now seems
correctly load it, but i obtain a "dirty" screen with white lines and
pixels, not centered.
I get only these two suspect lines, in Xorg.0.log:

-) drm opendevice: open failed

and

-) screen 0 is not dri capable

but checking the modules with lsmod i see

via,
drm,
agpgart

all loaded.
I attach the Xorg.0.log (in zipped format)
Thanks in advance