[Openchrome-users] If you dare please test the Experimental branch

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Thu Dec 20 08:28:49 PST 2007

Erik-Jan wrote:
> Xavier Bachelot wrote:
>>
>> Please try the attached patch, it reverts some of Jon changes that
>> look suspicious to my non-programmer eyes too. It applies to the
>> experimental branch. Please provide the xorg log.
>>

> Yep, this patch worked. Question still is why did Jon change it?

Because Jon is working on libpciaccess support and it's still a work in
progress.

> For completeness, I've attached Xorg.log in two versions: the
> not-OK-version where I can't set high resolutions, and the OK-version
> with the patch where I can.

Actually, your xorg server is not compiled against libpciaccess, so
you're not testing the new code. But thanks for testing anyway.