[Openchrome-users] Question about new CX700M2

Bert Haverkamp bert
Wed Feb 7 08:31:18 PST 2007

Hello,

I'm also very interested in information about the posibility of using the
CX700m2 capabilities under linux. I want to buy the EX for my next mythtv
project, but first I would like to get some feeling on how soon it can be
supported by openchrome. I read Ivor has an EX to play with. Ivor: can you
share your first experience with us?

Regard,

Bert