[Openchrome-users] Via Unichrome Pro K8(M/N)800

ahaslam userforum
Mon Feb 12 14:35:59 PST 2007

Re: Via Unichrome Pro K8(M/N)800
> I have a Via Unichrome Pro K8(M/N)800 that until the release of the modular Xorg, I could never get hardware acceleration. With modular xorg & the openChrome drivers, I now have direct rendering & can play DVD's in full screen.

The problem is with many openGL screensavers & games. If they don't lock the system up instantly, they will after a short period. This is a complete lockup, where the only resolution is to hold in the power button.

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_reply_threadId=3063&comments_parentId=3062&post_reply=1#form>