[Openchrome-users] misplacement of GL viewport -- doubled coordinates

Benno Schulenberg bensberg
Sun Feb 25 12:49:15 PST 2007

Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> Yay!  Applied the changes and it solves the problem for me.
> Thanks a bunch, Miguel.  See the attached patch.

Can others please test and report whether the patch fixes the
viewport placement problem for them?  Especially on other chips
than a KM400.

There still is a remaining problem, though: grab the lower edge of
the glxgears window and move the cursor all over the screen; sooner
or later the square around the cursor becomes an opaque white
square, sometimes with inverting patches.  This is most easily
reproduced when the glxgears window is not in a corner.

When grabbing the lower edge of the glxgears window while this edge
was flush with the bottom of the screen, then moving the cursor
around will even scratch over the entire top 20% of the screen.

Benno