[Openchrome-users] Need testing for viewport and hardware scissor fixes (google earth uses it)

Benno Schulenberg bensberg
Tue Feb 27 15:39:12 PST 2007

Miguel Marte wrote:
> Can you pull git again and apply them 2 patches.  I can't find a
> reason why you would have that.

Done.  (I keep a clean Mesa checkout that I never touch, except
update now and then.)  Copied it, applied the two patches... still
the same thing.

This is using the latest drm.  I think the change to 2.10 or 2.11
made this orange stuff during resizing appear.  It normally doesn't
stay, the orange stuff; it never stays when using Mesa-6.4.x (but
that version has a different problem), and I haven't yet tested
whether it stays with Mesa-6.5.x from before November 2006.  But
also without your patches this orange stuff appears.

  [drm] Initialized drm 1.1.0 20060810
  [drm] Initialized via 2.11.1 20070202 on minor 0
  [drm] Used old pci detect: framebuffer loaded

Benno