[Openchrome-users] gamma revisted [patch]

Benno Schulenberg bensberg
Fri Jan 19 13:29:17 PST 2007

Gonzalo A. de la Vega wrote:
> "if(CR6A&0x80)" should be enough

Okay.  With the preceding statement I've collapsed it to
"if (hwp->readCrtc(hwp, 0x6A) & 0x80)".

> Works on the K8M800. I haven't tried the KM400 but if it works on
> your CLE266, I guess it should be fine.

Mine is a KM400, but that shouldn't make a difference.  :)

> You should use "svn diff" to generate the patch, it makes things
> simplier.

Well, mostly I make patches against released packages, so this
"cp -a", edit, "diff -ur" is what I'm used too.  But now having
learned about "svn revert -R .", maybe I'll dare edit in the
checkout dir itself.

Benno