[Openchrome-users] Widescreen display cropped

jeffsim userforum
Sat Jul 14 06:31:56 PDT 2007

Re: Widescreen display cropped
The best that xvidtune could come up with was to shift my screen left so it's centered. Trying to widen it beyond a certain point causes the screen to dim and vertical gray lines to start showing...

Any more suggestions? I'd really love to get this awesome monitor to work well.