[Openchrome-users] Widescreen display cropped

jeffsim userforum
Sat Jul 14 18:56:17 PDT 2007

Re: Widescreen display cropped
Unfortunately I tried that and the width is set to the max it'd allow... but the gap is still there.

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_reply_threadId=3720&comments_parentId=3714&post_reply=1#form>