[Openchrome-users] patching mplayer with xvmc patch

Timothy Lee timothy.lee
Tue Jul 24 19:38:28 PDT 2007

Dear Matteo,

I've updated the patch for the latest SVN version of mplayer, and have
sent it to Ivor for review, but haven't received any reply.  I'm posting
it now for others to try it out.

One of the addition to the patch is the ability to support other XvMC
drivers in addition to openchrome.

Regards,
Timothy