[Openchrome-users] Slow performance with Flash player#

Benno Schulenberg bensberg
Mon Jun 25 03:22:50 PDT 2007

Brian Candler wrote:
> I'm finding that playback of streaming video with Flash player 9
> seems very slow - in the range 1 to 4 frames per second - and I
> was just wondering if there's anything I can do to speed it up.
> To demonstrate, I use this site:
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/video/info.shtml

"Broadband content is expensive for the BBC to stream. The BBC has
therefore decided to limit access to the BBC broadband content to
people in the UK in order to ensure best value for the UK licence
fee."

That's what I get when clicking the link.

A world-accessible example would be good.  :)

Benno