[Openchrome-users] Support for S3 Graphics DeltaChrome, GammaChrome and ChromeS20 generation

Stefan Bassing admin
Sun Mar 18 05:15:28 PDT 2007

Hello!

It's very sad that there is no proper support of Linux for these GPUs
and therefore I like to ask id it would be possible to create at least
some basic support. As I have read on openchrome.org, the K8M890 should
work fine in 2D mode. The discrete GPUs should be very similar to this
chipset and therefore I hope that adding support for them could be
possible. Of course, I would test this work on my DeltaChrome S8 and
ChromeS27 if it work etc. I really want to provide as much help as
possible, but my programming skills are really not existing :(

greeting

Stefan Bassing
Webmaster
Chrome-Center