[Openchrome-users] DVI-D and monitor power control.

Christiaan van Dijk dvbmail
Tue Mar 27 10:43:28 PDT 2007

No problem,

patch is attached. I would really check the BIOS for the LCD setting,
read strange stories on BIOS supporting the extension board. Could be a
BIOS which is not available on the site.

Anyway, anybody got an idea on how to get monitor power control through
DVI working??????

Regds,
Christiaan.