[Openchrome-users] CN400 DVI output support

Chad masterclc
Sat Mar 31 15:14:34 PDT 2007

On 3/31/07, Philip Prindeville <philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com> wrote:
> Anyone have BIOS 1.08 for an SP-13000, or know where I can
> find it?
>
> I asked VIA about it and got stonewalled (as usual).
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Philip

I'll see if I still have it floating around, I didn't see it while
glancing around the usual places.  But just an FYI, I'm running 1.07
and have DVI working (connected to a projector).  I'm not sure what
the problem is with some systems, but I am either lucky, or something
needs to be changed on those systems (check the jumpers, it seems
maybe I had to change some jumpers on the board...).

If I can't find it, logicsupply.com has it and will probably send it
to you if you contact them.

-Chad