[Openchrome-users] Brightness/contrast controls?

Luc Verhaegen libv
Tue May 1 12:11:03 PDT 2007

On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 09:00:59PM +0200, Tony Grant wrote:
> Le mardi 01 mai 2007 ? 20:38 +0200, Luc Verhaegen a ?crit :
>
> > A gui could be created to alter the actual gamma curve, but i doubt that
> > such a thing currently exists for anything other than Twini's SiS
> > driver (with twini's SiS specific extension).
>
> s3utility did that. I did a quick search and found some mails I
> exchanged with Alan Cox on that subject in 2003
>
> Tony

Well, I've been working towards a fully correct solution ever since,
and still am. Gamma setting was fixed in my driver late 2005 iirc and
this was only ported to openchrome a year later. FYI: CRT detection for
the VT3122Ax will soon also be added to my code.

Luc Verhaegen.