[Openchrome-users] EXA patches for xorg-server-1.3

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Thu May 10 09:20:45 PDT 2007

Andrey Melentyev wrote:
> Xavier Bachelot wrote:
>
>> ok, then I was mislead by the comment at the bottom of this bug and this
>> patch is still needed.
>>

> I can't patch xorg-server-1.3 with exafix.diff, see the log below. And the
> error while switching to vt is still there if exafix.diff is not applied.

Yes, I did not say it still applies, just that it still needed. It
shouldn't be too hard to make a new patch based on the previous one
(copy/paste to the proper place). No gaurantee, I just took a quick look.