[Openchrome-users] Playing DVDs with UniChrome Pro IGP

petert userforum
Mon May 14 13:11:09 PDT 2007

Re: Playing DVDs with UniChrome Pro IGP
I would like to see this discussion in the forum rather than on email.  I have a similar (I think, you don't give much detail) board - epia ex1000 which uses the CX700.  I get crappy dvd playback with xine.  I'm using a debian distro.  any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I'd prefer a binary but am willing to build though I'm pretty much an amateur.

If this is a quixotic quest, is there a different, fanless, epic board you'd recommend?

pete

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_reply_threadId=3530&comments_parentId=3526&post_reply=1#form>