[Openchrome-users] Graphic problem with Gtk and icons

Luca Merolla luca_merolla
Fri Nov 16 00:02:28 PST 2007

Hello,

I have successfully installed the openchrome driver from svn, following
the guide on your website.
Now everything runs smoother and faster than with the "standard" xorg
via driver, but the icons are not shown properly as you can see in the
Screenshot.
(http://www.osnetwork.it/Screenshot.png)

I'm a gentoo user, and I have installed the following verions of those
packages:

xf86-video-openchrome-9999
mesa-9999
xorg-server-1.4-r2
x11-drm-99999999
libdrm-9999

My hardware is composed by the integrated chipset KM400, lspci says:
motherboard: VT8378 [KM400/A]
graphic card: VT8378 [S3 UniChrome]

Do you know what can be the cause, or should I wait for a fix in the svn
version?

Thanks in advance,
Luca