[Openchrome-users] Graphic problem with Gtk and icons

Jon Nettleton jon.nettleton
Fri Nov 16 17:56:20 PST 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-16 at 11:52 +0100, Luca Merolla wrote:

> On Fri, 2007-11-16 at 11:06 +0100, Xavier Bachelot wrote:
> > Luca Merolla wrote:

> > > I forgot to mention I have already tried this tricks... but I got the
> > > same...
> > >
> > > anyway this are the options about my video card in xorg.conf
> > >
> > > Section "Device"
> > >         Identifier "VIA Unichrome"
> > >         Driver  "openchrome"
> > >         #Option "EnableAGPDMA"  "true"
> > >         Option  "EnableAGPDMA"  "off"
> > >         Option  "VBERestore"    "true"
> > >         Option  "TVType"        "PAL"
> > >         Option  "ActiveDevice"  "LCD"
> > >         Option  "AccelMethod"   "exa"
> > > EndSection
> > >

> > EXA would be my first suspect.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Xavier
> I have coomented the Option "AccelMethod" and now it works.
>
> Thanks,
> Luca

Hey guys,

Sorry to come in so late on this.  That icon corruption occurs when you
enable EXA acceleration and do not explicitly set MigrationHeuristic to
greedy.  I will warn F8 users that currently there are bugs in the xorg
server with this setting also.

Hope that helps you out.

Jon