[Openchrome-users] P4M890 problems with TV

Andrey Melentyev rikz
Tue Nov 20 09:28:05 PST 2007

You shouldn't execute it. Its a plain text patch to be applied to
openChrome sources. Go to the place where you have extracted
openChrome source tarball (or where you have fetched the SVN version)
and execute the following command:

patch -p0 -i /path/to/patch/openchrome-P4M890_memory_detection.bin

It shoult look like this

# patch -p0 -i /home/rikz/openchrome-P4M890_memory_detection.bin
patching file src/via_driver.c

then you will have to compile sources as it is written in wiki
article. Please refer to this page:
http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=Compiling+the+source+code
for info on fetching and compiling the driver sources.

Hope this helps.