[Openchrome-users] KM400 and S-Video somebody?

quetzal userforum
Fri Nov 30 14:12:28 PST 2007

KM400 and S-Video somebody?
Hi everybody,

When I try startx enabling the S-Video output I get the following line:

(--) VIA(0): Detected Chrontel CH7019B LVDS Transmitter/TV Encoder

Then I get lots of "Not a mode defined by the TV Encoder" lines while probing different video modes.

The final result is a bad image on my TV where only half of screen is filled and the image is overlaped on the top and right  sides.

My actual Device section on xorg.conf is as following:

        Identifier "Card0"
        Driver     "openchrome"
        Option     "ActiveDevice" "TV"
        Option     "TVType" "PAL"
        Option     "TVOutput" "S-Video"
        VideoRam 65536

The Monitor section is:

        Identifier   "Monitor0"
        HorizSync    30 - 50
        VertRefresh  50.0 - 50.0
        DisplaySize  300        225

Has anybody managed to output good tv-out image quality on KM400? Could somebody post it's working xorg.conf?

On the TV-Out only talks about CH7019 video encoder, nothing about CH7019B... :(

thanks in advance...

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_parentId=4309#form>