[Openchrome-users] KM800? Is this the same as K8M800

Benno Schulenberg bensberg
Mon Oct 1 12:51:08 PDT 2007

canuk guy wrote:
> So let me get this straight I can change the 64mb to 128mb. That
> would be awesome. Because I had used it and like I said I can
> almost get it to play HD, it stutters just a little.

This is a bandwidth issue.  Increasing the amount of shared memory
won't help with that.

> I still have the nvidia Geforce Ti 4200 in the machine. Do I need
> to take it out to get what you asked for?

Yes, but you might get away with giving the output of 'lspci -nv |
head' instead.  It would also help if you mentioned which brand and
make board this is.  Or just give the full output of lspci -v.

Benno

PS: Please stay on list, and please don't top-post.