[Openchrome-users] KM800? Is this the same as K8M800

canuk guy canukguy1974
Tue Oct 2 05:49:17 PDT 2007

On 10/2/07, Benno Schulenberg <bensberg at justemail.net> wrote:

> canuk guy wrote:
> > 00:00.0 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. K8M800 Host Bridge
> > 00:00.1 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. K8M800 Host Bridge
> > 00:00.2 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. K8M800 Host Bridge
> > 00:00.3 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. K8M800 Host Bridge
> > 00:00.4 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. K8M800 Host Bridge
> > 00:00.7 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. K8M800 Host Bridge
>
> That should be clear enough.  You have a K8M800 chip.
>
> > PS. I don't know what top-post means
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toppost
>
> The best method of posting is inline posting: putting answers right
> after where the question is asked.  It makes for sensible reading,
> and helps to not skip any of the questions.
>
> You still haven't said what brand and number motherboard you have.

Microstar K8MM-V with VIA K8M800-CE + VT8237R Chipset

Please don't reply to me, reply to the list address.

Okay I get it now , I was just hitting reply and it was going to you. Thanks
for all the help.

Benno