[Openchrome-users] MPlayer-1.0rc2 XvMC patch

Andrey Melentyev andrey.melentyev
Mon Oct 15 09:13:51 PDT 2007

It is attached to Timothy's message. If you've missed it, you can
still download it from mailing list archives:
http://wiki.openchrome.org/pipermail/openchrome-users/2007-October/003649.html

For some reason the file has .bin extension, but it is not a problem,
just rename it to .diff or .patch if you don't like .bin.

--
-wbr,
Andrey Melentyev
andrey.melentyev at gmail.com