[Openchrome-users] Troubles with greedy MigrationHeuristic and firefox

Rikz andrey.melentyev
Tue Oct 23 12:35:03 PDT 2007

Now I have more troubles with this configuration. I can start X only
with EXA turned off. Even so I have some artifacts on the screen
sometimes (not related to firefox). I tried different versions of
x11-drm modules and libdrm and openChrome driver. The one that works
better is old version of openChrome (before merging experimental
branch). All bleeding edge stuff (Git DRM, SVN openChrome) just locks
X server on startup so I have to reboot with hardware button.

I can't provide any real important additional info, because dmesg is
empty and there's nothing interesting in X.org.log, but I just wonder
if anybody has troubles with Git DRM and latest openChrome on
Unichrome Pro chipsets.

What debug info can be helpful? How can I investigate this problem?

Thanks.

andrey.melentyev at gmail.com