[Openchrome-users] X won't start, K8M800, slackware 12

kuzh anan belgeler
Mon Sep 17 04:56:50 PDT 2007

Hello again,
After some problems building the experimental branch I uninstalled libdrm which I built yesterday with the trunk version (make uninstall) and installed the original slackware libdrm package. After that the experimental branch built ok. I had no luck applying the k8m890ce-kernel-drm.patch for drm though, it gave an error. I should probably try it on a vanilla kernel, but because I don't need acceleration right now I left that for later, changed xorg.conf and restarted. X works, but only with a really useless resolution. In kde I can choose between 640x480 and 1600x1200. I tried to play with modelines in xorg.conf but so far no succes. Anybody experienced something similar?
Regards
M.