[Openchrome-users] VIA Chipsets and RANDR reflection

guppie guppie
Thu Aug 21 19:06:41 PDT 2008

OK, you all have my apologies in advance for the oddness of this question.

Does the openchrome driver support RANDR reflection for any of the VIA
chips?  If so, which ones?

The goal here is to have a standard X session, but reflected so that it
looks "normal" in a mirror.  The box doing this will be somewhat
embedded and fanless, which (as far as I know) pretty much limits me to
VIA boards.  I have one box here with a VT3344 in it, and have tested it
with the current OpenChrome driver, the OpenChrome_RANDR branch in SVN,
the UniChrome driver, and the older OpenChrome driver that ships with
OpenSUSE 11.

I'd prefer to not purchase fanless boards at random to find one that
works, so I hope that someone out there can point me in the right direction.

Can anyone help?

-Josh