[Openchrome-users] SWcursor solves the underline and the cursor jump problem

cylinc xinyelin
Sat Dec 13 04:48:56 PST 2008

> As Robert suggested, does Option "SWCursor" help ?

SWCursor solves three problems:
1. the "X" cursor distorted while the initialization of gnome,with "HWCursor on",
now with "SWCursor on",it's presented normally and very nice.
2. While using "HWCursor on",the cursor will jump up and down if I move it to the right side of screen in the area about 1cm to
the right screen border(not in the whole area but some lines).It jumps vertically in about 1-2cm and very fast.With "SWCursor on",
this doesn't happened.
3. Because the underline of cursor happens sometimes for me,I'm not very confident that it is sovled.And there
is a strange thing that if the underline of cursor happened,the cursor jumping problem wouldn't happen.