[Openchrome-users] disable DRM

Peter Mattern matternp
Sun Feb 10 11:54:33 PST 2008

I installed rev. 526 for testing purposes under the following conditions:

- two FSC laptops based on VN800/UniChrome Pro and VN896/Chrome 9 HC
- Debian etch with its latest kernel 2.6.18-6 (-686)
- prerequisites according to "Compiling from Source on Debian Etch"
- so called "DRM stuff" as is / from etch

There were no error messages at all, the drivers seem to work well. As
expected, some lines of Xorg.log suggest, that DRM doesn't work.
Unfortunately, again I don't know how to figure this out exactly: are
there any command-line tools to figure out whether or not DRM is working
/ its status and so on?