[Openchrome-users] [Opensync-users] Syncing N73 over bluetooth

Bert Haverkamp bert
Thu Feb 14 11:38:35 PST 2008

2008/2/14, Ohliger <ohliger at fh-westkueste.de>:
> Hello Bert,
>
>  have you tried to connect to the phone and start an obex-file-transfer. When I
>  was first syncing with my phone, the syncing was not complete. When I start
>  the kioobex_start application and browse via obex-file-transfer into a local
>  directory of my cellular phone, everything is syncing correct. Sorry that is
>  all I can report of my problems.

Hello Kevin,

I hadn't tried before, but now I did. I used kioobex_start and browsed
around the phone. For instance to obex://[00:1e:3b:74:a9:9f]/C:/DATA.
No luck unfortunately.
Thanks for the tips and assistance sofar. Could you send me your xml
file? I'd like to copy all your settings, and see if something
changes.

Regards,

Bert