[Openchrome-users] chipset VIA Chrome9 HC IGP (Fujitsu-Siemens AMILO Pro V3515)

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Sun Feb 17 11:54:50 PST 2008

Dominique Moreau wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> Does someone have some experience with Xorg configuration on laptop
> Fujitsu-Siemens AMILO Pro V3515 ?
>
> This machine is equipped with the chipset VIA Chrome9 HC IGP.
>

> I would like to install the needed software to get advantage of OpenGL with
> Linux FEDORA core 7.

There's no way to get 3D acceleration on Chrome9 at the moment.
However, the openchrome driver is available on Fedora : 'yum install
xorg-x11-drv-openchrome' and set the driver to 'openchrome' in xorg.conf