[Openchrome-users] CX700M2 blanked but no X

Benno Schulenberg bensberg
Sun Feb 17 13:42:25 PST 2008

Robert W?rle wrote:
> with the latest trunk i only get a blank or ghost shadow image on
> the panel .
>
> I had to use a older svn checkout

Why do you need to use an older version?

> which i modified to compile

What did you need to modify in order to get it to compile?

> where i copyied the latest trunk *.c files

You're making this real hard to comprehend.  How is anyone to know
what you're doing when you don't say what exactly you are running,
what modifications you made, why you didn't copy the *.h files, why
you didn't simply use svn HEAD?

> Maybe give a hint what i should see in my log

Use svn HEAD and attach a full, gzipped Xorg.0.log.

Benno