[Openchrome-users] Problem with font and Device "openchrome"

let userforum
Wed Feb 20 07:13:06 PST 2008

Re: Problem with font and Device "openchrome"
hi
first  iwould to thank you for your answer.

version openchrome driver is 0.3.0 (exactly .module version = 0.2.901)

at revision 528  (you can see on atachment)

I presume if i make update http://svn.openchrome.org/svn/trunk openchrome  i wil have the last version of it

right?
i set AGPDMA "false"
now... when i try to load "openchrome" driver... same thing...black screen frozen mouse...

instead of when I set "via" all work right

I note that if i start on failsafe mode...from console startx.... with "openchrome" it start...

it start with openchrome only on runlevel 3 ...from console...in failsafe mode

I continua to have problem with screensaver and lock session... and any time...mouse disappear

any help

thanks

Piero

ps attach is the only Xorg.0.log that it make when start first run with "openchrome" driver

i'm certain that is new,,,,because i've deleted all log before

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_reply_threadId=4849&comments_parentId=4779&post_reply=1#form>