[Openchrome-users] Option "Rotate" "CW" causes wierdness

Forest Bond forest
Thu Feb 21 11:27:18 PST 2008

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 12:42:59PM +0100, Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> Forest Bond wrote:
> > On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 04:40:29PM -0500, Forest Bond wrote:
> > > I'm trying to use Option "Rotate" "CW".  When I do so, the X
> > > workspace gets split, such that the top halves of windows
> > > appear on the bottom of my screen, and the bottom halves appear
> > > on the top:
>
> Just tried it and it works fine for me.  CCW too.  With 1024x768,
> depth 16, on a KM400A, in case it matters.

Looks like this is just plain broken on my hardware.  No amount of fiddling with
options seems to have any impact at all.

I can provide hardware to an openchrome developer that would be interested in
fixing this.  You'd be welcome to keep the hardware, of course.  My employer is
a provider of small form factor computers, so that this offer includes all
necessary components for a full test system.

Please contact me if interested.

-Forest
--
Forest Bond