[Openchrome-users] Uninstall design

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Fri Feb 22 14:06:41 PST 2008

novak jan wrote:
>     Thank you very much for  install page. I think this pages should everybody
> download automatically with trunk in man directory.
>   I would like to have uninstall page yet or what to do if somebody changes
> kernel version.

The driver itself doesn't depend on the kernel version. The only kernel
parts are the drm and agp modules. Both are included in upstream kernel.
The drm modules can however be replaced by building the out of kernel
tree drm. If the included kernel modules are not good enough for you,
you'll just have to rebuild this each time you get a new kernel. Be sure
to know what you do before doing that.