[Openchrome-users] Driver is producing "artefacts" (solved)

Patrick Schoenfeld schoenfeld
Sat Jan 5 03:45:24 PST 2008

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 11:43:16PM +0100, Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> Try using Option "NoAccel".

yeah, I tried that yesterday. But the result is quiet.. uh.. bad.
But that does not matter. I had to reinstall the system for various
reasons, then installed openchrome again and the problem stopped
existing. Therefore the problem is solved for now, without a real
solution.

Besides that I in the meanwhile found the hint about the VT problem,
that I should workaround this with a different vga Mode. Thats fine
because I usually set vga=791 on my systems.

Best Regards,

Patrick