[Openchrome-users] Your message to openchrome-users awaits moderator approval

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Thu Jan 10 07:09:02 PST 2008

Forest Bond wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 10:06:38PM +0100, openchrome-users-bounces at openchrome.org wrote:
>> Your mail to 'openchrome-users' with the subject
>>
>>     Display artifacts with large plasma displays
>>
>> Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.
>>
>> The reason it is being held:
>>
>>     Message body is too big: 58518 bytes with a limit of 40 KB
>>
>> Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
>> notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel
>> this posting, please visit the following URL:
>
> This message contained an X log file that was apparently to big.  Should I trim
> and re-post, or will this be allowed through by the moderator?
>
> Thanks,
> Forest

Just compress it and resend. The below command will produce a
Xorg.0.log.gz (assuming Xorg.0.log is the file you want to compress) :

gzip Xorg.0.log

You might want to add the xorg conf too (compressed as well).